New 11 Nov 2018
1Th 3:13 And may he so confirm your hearts in holiness that you may be blameless in the sight of our God and Father when our Lord Jesus comes with all his holy ones.
Blameless and Spotless
New things are blameless and spotless. In my heart I like to be blameless, except for a few sins that I really
I feel quiet ad silent when I read my own words. There are things where I am actually attached to sins, both active and passive.
Nevertheless, in Christ I am a new creation.
2Co 5:17 So for anyone who is in Christ, there is a new creation: the old order is gone and a new being is there
New in Christ
I am urged by the love of God to become new. To be blameless and spotless.
2Co 6:1 As his fellow-workers, we urge you not to let your acceptance of his grace come to nothing.
What am I to build?
- I dream of a place where all can live a worthy and meaningful life.
- I dream of a place where people trust one another and cooperate.
- I dream of a place where people are assisted to overcome what hurts them and others.
- I dream of a place where people are assisted in being responsible.
- I dream of a place where people are assisted to be teachable.
- I dream of a place where next generations can live safe.
Hatching on the new generation.
Steps towards the dream
I try to keep it simple:
- I Pray. I ask God for clarification on the dream. I ask God for wisdom how to pray. I ask God for courage and faith.
- I try to seek unity with others. It starts with love and acceptance, even when I am disappointed.
- Prepare myself. I try to make space in my life for the new. I think what can be simplified in my life.
- I consider releasing my excess wealth. Especially things that I do not need.
- I consider working fewer hours in a paid job.