New Leaf 1 Jan 2019
Happy New Year with a New leaf
Millet cares well for our plants and for our lives. This morning at our 10 a.m. breakfast we observed a beautiful new unrolling huge leaf in one of our plants. Isn't that beautiful a the first day of the new year!We wish all readers a Happy New Year and may it be like the new unrolling and unwritten leaf on the picture. We hope and pray that in your life a beautiful story may unroll this year.
This morning we welcomed an unrolling new big leaf.
Yesterday's Mañana has arrived. So I owe you a description of some of my good resolutions.
- Love Millet more.
- Work less hours for income generation.
- Make more space for happiness in my personal life.
- Take some course in drawing, music, dance or sports.
- Improve the lights on my bicycle and being more polite in the traffic.
- Try to listen more and better to my fellow people.
- Improve the website. I consider moving to Wordpress. It will be easier to add nice features and to improve the presentation.
- Have a few more (weekend) outings with Millet.
- Take more time for intercession (prayer).
As you can see I really need a big new leaf for a challenging 2019 and I really look forward to see what will unroll in my life.