Coat 10 Apr 2019
A coat protects me from the coldness. It also shields me from the rain. It protects me against raindrops. Today I am wondering if there are things that shield me from the rain of the Holy Spirit. I won't talk about sin.
My coat protect me against coldness and rain.
Things that may shield me from the Holy Spirit.
- I do not take serious time for prayer.
- I do not trust the gifts of people around me.
- Lack of mission in my community and my life. Mission in love attracts the Holy Spirit.
- Lack of knowledge and training.
- Excuses and plain ignorance. I refuse to accept truths of God and I refuse to take ownership.
It is possible to take of my coat and shield. I ask God for courage. God waits for me.