Anxious or Depressed? Free coaching: email@example.com
Pavement 12 Feb 2019
Last Saturday I had an appointment in the city center of Eindhoven. I had to wait a 20 minutes and just took some pictures. And when you relax with your cell phone in your hand, then you see the pavement.
I saw the sun shining on the pavement. I took that picture. However just some tiles is boring. With a little digital processing, I brought some life in the tiles.
When life is boring ...
I can observe it with a different view. On this world almost everything is unique. No two lives are the same. At any time in my life there is some beauty. I may miss to notice it.
- When I open my eyes in my bed, I see Millet.
- When I look in the mirror I may see a 63 years guy, developing some gray hairs.
- When I look to the pavement and use my imagination, then I may see the above picture.
- When I see my plate of food, I feel blessed.
- When I see my computer screen at work, I remember a few work challenges.
- When I ride my bicycle, I feel relaxed.
- When I feel God in my heart, I feel peace.
- When I face my sins, I realize I am human, and I seek reconcilliation.