Anxious or Depressed? Free coaching: firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious? 12 Dec 2018
The end of the year approaches. And I am getting not younger. I have some dreams. I may have some values. How serious am I about my values and dreams?
How serious am I about myself?
I just name some issues
without being too serious.
About my values:
- God as number one
- Care for family and community
About my dreams:
- Build community
- Seek a way that many people can find the way to the eternal life
- I like to learn to work in effective teams
- I like to play my keyboard better (music)
- I like to compose some songs
And ... how serious am I?
I will try to answer somewhat more serious:
- When God is my number one, I should perhaps take two times in a day to focus for 30 minutes on Him. Averagely I make perhaps 45 minutes. However being honest: it leads seldom to specific actions.
- Care for people. Perhaps less than two hours in a week I take time to care for a person around. The quality of my relationships hardly grows and actually I am a bit fearful to press on good communication.
- Honesty: usually my honesty more hurts people than that it helps people. I would like to choose love above honesty. And I learn little by very little.
- Community: I speak, write, study. I am still fearful to really make my life available to others.
- Evangelization: I am hardly making direct effort.
- Teamwork: I study, I talk about the subject. I am missing serious actions to find a project.
- Keyboard: I postpone taking lessons. I do not practice systematic.
- Composing: I try to sing spontaneous texts (prayer) while I play a familiar tune or improvisation on my keyboard. I do not seek seriously for a school.
To sum it up
I am not too effective in implementing what I value and what I dream about. Nevertheless I am consistent in my desire over a long time.
I would like to seek help in the process. Some coaches or people from whom I can learn. Although I like and I am open, I miss serious actions.